International health insurance company VIP Universal Medical Insurance Group (VUMI) has expanded to Dubai. The new Dubai office will serve as an operational hub for the Middle Eastern, African and Asian regions, and is part of the company's accelerated global expansion goal. The new operations will be managed by David T. Youssef and Mark Dickinson. To support the expansion, t has launched the "VUMI Global Flex VIP," a plan created for residents of Africa, Asia and other nearby markets. VUMI's "Global Flex VIP" is an exclusive international health insurance plan offering individuals, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes