The chief financial officer of Jefferies Group has died due to complications linked to the covid-19, the company announced. He was 56. The New York-based investment bank announced the deathPeg Broadbent on Sunday and named Teri Gendron, chief financial officer of Jefferies Financial Group, as his interim successor. "We are heartbroken and grieve that our friend and colleague, Peg Broadbent, has passed away from coronavirus complications," Jefferies' chief executive Rich Handler and president Brian Friedman said in a joint statement. "Part of what made Peg the great partner he was...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes