Labuan International Business and Financial Centre, Labuan IBFC's financial services and intermediation community have come together to help local authorities in relief efforts via the pooling of resources. Labuan IBFC's Cross-Industry Group comprising of all the industry associations representing licensed entities in the jurisdiction has led the formation of a pool fund, focused on providing relief to front liners and those in need of aid in Labuan. "The Labuan IBFC Community is deeply concerned about the growing scale of the covid-19 pandemic and its social and economic impact, part...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes