Abu Dhabi has announced 17 financial relief measures to provide immediate needs of individuals and SMEs and the stimulus package is expected to reduce finance-related costs, facilitate the ease of access to financing and maintain the resilience of the Abu Dhabi economy, according to local newswire, WAM. A collective effort by Abu Dhabi banks - First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB), Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) - in coordination with Abu Dhabi Department of Finance and the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development, the package is aimed at supporting the comm...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes