A leading official at Morgan Gatsby Limited (MGL) has been fined $87,500 by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) for "multiple serious breaches" of its legislation. The Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) fined Ajay Arora $87,500 (approximately Dh321,000), prohibited him from holding office or being an employee of a regulated DIFC firm, and restricted him from performing any functions in connection with the provision of Financial Services in or from the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). As Senior Executive Officer (SEO), he had ultimate responsibility for the...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes