Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited has launched a personalised wealth management tool that will enable clients to interact with relationship managers. The tool, called My RM, is embedded in the bank's online banking and mobile banking platforms. IT allows clients to interact with their relationship managers and gives them access to the latest market information. Clients can also utilise the new tool to procure latest market information to optimise investments. My RM supports text chatting, document and file sharing and audio call functions to enhance customer-relationship ma...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes