Over 300,000 investors trapped in Neil Woodford's flagship £3.7bn equity fund will share a £143m payment this week. In a letter to investors, published on Friday, the fund's administrators Link Fund Solutions said it had raised £143.2m in its second sell-off of the portfolio's assets and that investors would be paid on or around March 25. About £575m will still be trapped in the vehicle, whose suspension last June prompted Europe's biggest investment scandal for a decade. The fund was suspended in June 2019 following a period of poor performance and outflows running at £9m per work...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes