British wealth manager Quilter has donated £100,000 to the National Emergencies Trust (NET) coronavirus appeal through its charity foundation. The NET was launched by Prince William in response to the Covid-19 crisis. The appeal will seek to raise substantial funds which will then be distributed by the NET through an established link through to Community Foundations nationally. This will ensure the funds reach local charities delivering urgent support to the elderly and other vulnerable groups that are and will be dramatically impacted through the crisis. Quilter CEO Paul Feeney sa...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes