HSBC Global Asset Management has confirmed the appointment of Stuart White as its international CEO. Based in London, White will have oversight of the bank's market in Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Bermuda and Malta. He will also oversee Hang Seng Investment Management in Hong Kong. White was appointed HSBC Global AM's head of strategy in 2015. HSBC's global CEO Nicolas Moreau said: "Stuart has been instrumental in driving the strategic direction for our business. I look forward to continue working with him to ensure that we meet our clients' evolving investment needs and deliver the ambit...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes