The BBC's 'You and Yours' programme on BBC Radio Four has hit out at pensions campaigner and activist Angie Brooks over what it calls the legitimacy of her status as a 'qualified legal barrister' and for what it claims are double standards' for allegedly receiving money from both the clients of and some companies that they were campaigning against. The BBC programme says that it has evidence that Brooks was "secretly paid" by two organisations while at the same time her company Pension Life was also helping groups of scammed individuals bid to retrieve lost assets from the same companies...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes