BME, the operator of systems underpinning the Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and Valencia stock exchanges, has announced that listed companies will be given more time to report results because of the effect of Coronavirus in Spain. Citing the need to adopt extraordinary measures, BME said that periodic information could be delayed for up to six months after the end of the fiscal year. Its statement read: "The Board of Directors of Bolsas y Mercados Españoles Sistemas de Negociación, SA, in accordance with the powers envisaged in this regard by the Regulations of MAB, BME's Growth Market...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes