To protect the interests of investors in the funds, Columbia Threadneedle Investments has temporarily suspended dealing in the Threadneedle UK Property Authorised Investment fund (Threadneedle PAIF) and the Threadneedle UK Property Authorised Trust (Feeder fund) from 12pm on 18 March 2020. This means that investors are temporarily unable to buy or sell shares in the Threadneedle PAIF or its Feeder fund. Any requests to transact after 12pm on 17 March have not been actioned and new requests will not be accepted. This action has been taken following discussions with the funds' depositary, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes