BlackRock has made further strides in its commitment to making sustainability its standard for investing by broadening its range of fixed income sustainable exchange traded funds (ETFs) with a suite of three ultrashort bond environmental, social and governance (ESG) products. The three new funds are ESG equivalents of existing iShares Ucits ETFs and provide USD, EUR and GBP exposure to investment grade, very short duration fixed and floating corporates across industrials, utilities and financial companies. The ESG criteria explicitly excludes issuers involved in controversial weapons, nu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes