Thomas Rodermann will become a member of the Group Executive Committee of Quintet Private Bank, the parent company of Merck Finck Privatbankiers AG, effective 16 March 2020. After the approval of the supervisory authorities, which is fundamentally required, Rodermann should also assume the role of CEO of Merck Finck. At the beginning of February, the Supervisory Board announced that it would nominate a candidate to succeed outgoing CEO Matthias Schellenberg by the end of June. Rodermann brings 35 years of experience with leading national and international asset managers to Merck Finc...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes