Cologne-based Monega Kapitalanlagegesellschaft (KAG) mbH has expanded its range of partner funds and launched Guliver Demographie Sicherheit. The global mixed fund, which is advised by demography expert Guido Lingnau, uses the major demographic trends in selected countries and industries as the basis for the selection of its investments. The fund invests primarily in fixed-income securities with a high credit rating as well as in bond funds, stocks, equity funds, precious metals and commodities. "The strategy of Guliver Demographie Sicherheit is particularly suitable for conservative,...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes