Nikko Asset Management (Nikko AM) has released its 2019 Sustainability Report, showcasing the company's ESG commitments along with its progressive philosophy, goals, and the internal and external committees and standards that the firm follows and shapes. One key aspect of the report is Nikko AM's stance on its responsibility as an investment manager and fiduciary that contributes to a sustainable society, considering ESG as a part of long-term investment strategies. Nikko AM launched Japan's first SRI fund in 1999, and for past two decades has made a concerted effort to link ESG facto...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes