SIX performed well operationally in the 2019 financial year and generated operating income totalling CHF1,129.7m. While reported operating income is around 50% less than in the previous year due to the carve-out of the card business in 2018, SIX achieved a year-on-year increase in the operating income of 1.2%. Operating costs rose slightly compared with the previous year (+0.5%) due to expenses relating to regulatory projects as well as the substantial investment associated to the realignment of the company, launched in 2018. These investments include the continued expansion of the busin...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes