Link Fund Solutions has updated shareholders stuck in Neil Woodford's LF Equity Income fund with news of a second capital distribution to be paid on or around 25 March. So far, the sales of assets since the last distribution made on 31 January have generated an additional £141.7m as of 10 March, equivalent to 19.9% of the fund's assets at the time. Based on this estimated total distribution amount, investors will have received a total of £2.3bn from the fund's assets being sold, with the next payment expected in their accounts on 25 March. Meanwhile, Link has also decided to exte...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes