Allianz SE will transfer its shares in Allianz Real Estate to fixed income specialist firm Pimco in a bid to create one of the world's largest global real estate investment managers, according to the firms. Allianz Real Estate, which currently has more than €70bn of assets under management (AUM), will end up with €100bn of real estate assets across Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. The firms said they were complementary in terms of geography, products, investor coverage, people and expertise. In a statement, they said the respective leadership teams will work together in the coming ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes