Columbia Threadneedle Investments, a leading global asset management group, has enhanced its Central Equity Research Team in EMEA with the appointment of Anne Marie Fleurbaaij as senior equity analyst. Fleurbaaij brings 20 years' experience as an equity analyst and portfolio manager to the firm. In her new role she will cover UK and European consumer companies. She joins from GIC (London) Private Limited where she spent 12 years focusing on consumer equity investments. Prior to that, she spent seven years at Morgan Stanley where her coverage included pan-European consumer companies. Anne...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes