The global arm of US real estate investment manager CA Ventures has revealed its business plans for Iberia (Spain and Portugal), which include the appointment of Steven Zijl as managing director for the region and an investment of €200m per annum in student accomodation in both countries. Zijl joins CA Ventures from Eurostate Real Estate Partners, a private management company he founded in 2001, specialising in private investment and development of residential, student housing and healthcare real estate assets. CA Ventures, which launched its European platform in September last year,...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes