Eurizon, the asset management arm of the Italian banking group Intesa Sanpaolo, has confirmed the opening of its Spanish office one year after it landed in the country. The confirmation has been sealed by the registration of the Italian asset manager on the Spanish National Securities Market Commission (CNMV). Bruno Patain, country head for Spain and Portugal at Eurizon since last year, said: "The establishment of a Spanish branch represents our further commitment towards the Spanish market and our intention to continue offering Spanish institutional investors products adjusted to t...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes