The Danish Investment Association (Investering Danmark), which forms part of Finance Denmark (Finans Danmark), has broadened access to fund performance data via its website, enabling both professional and retail investors to access data that will facilitate selections.
New facilities include:
- Data on all Danish funds, whether listed or unlisted
- Filters including whether a fund is active or passive or if it includes advice in the price
- For all returns and key figures, the data will also include weighted averages, as well as median values
- All return and costs can be illustrated annually, as well as accumulated across the full investment horizon
- In future it will be possible to download the data to spreadsheets for further work according to individual needs.
More advanced investors will also be able to manage the data according to time series.
Fund data is available by category, or can be grouped by asset management provider.
And it is possible to access information on closed funds, typically where they have merged with others.