MDOTM, the Italian subadvisor that develops AI-driven strategies and quantitative models for institutional investors, has appointed Simone Facchinato as its new Chief Investment Officer (CIO) in a bid to enhance expertise in developing quantitative investment solutions. With over 20 years' track record in the finance and asset management industry, Facchinato has worked for several top-tier financial institutions. His most recent role was that of head of Multi Asset at ANIMA SGR, in charge of overseeing € 30bn in assets. Prior to that, he was Chief Investment Officer at Amundi in Italy an...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes