The introduction of Mifid II two years ago, aimed at bringing greater transparency and competition to Europe's financial markets, has boosted the role of financial advisers by placing clients in the spotlight. Enrico Scandurra di Epiro, head of investment solutions desk at BNL BNP Paribas, outlines in this interview how regulation, alongside tech revolution, and the enhancement of customer experience, are for him the three key elements driving the growth of advisory services in Italy. Investment advisory seems to be an increasingly important financial service for the Italian market, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes