FEIFA (the Federation of European IFAs) has announced a new partnership with Guernsey-based Dominion Fund Management, which provides quite different investment strategies to its existing affiliations. The relationship with FEIFA members will be headed up by Alan Deery at Dominion. "The Dominion Global Trends (DGT) Funds have a laser focus on identifying the most important and significant areas of structural global change and offer investors the unique proposition of capitalising on the drivers of change underway in the world today", Deery explained. "Each of the DGT Funds is UCITS ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes