Legg Mason and Jupiter Asset Management are once again lending their support to a 7km run/walk to raise donations for a charity targeting plastic in the world's oceans. Taking place at at Kungliga Djurgården in Stockholm on 23 April at 5pm, The Race Against Plastic was first hosted in the Swedish capital last year. Donations will be passed on to Plastic Oceans UK (https://plasticoceans.uk/), which supports ongoing research and education projects to help fight against the estimated 8-12 million tonnes of plastic entering the oceans annually - much of it driven by single use plastic pro...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes