Spanish insurance firm Mutua Madrileña Group has taken a 20% stake in Alantra Asset Management (Alantra AM) for €45m, money that will be destined to finance the growth plans of Alantra's AM division. The current price of the operation could go up to €11.2m more depending on future earn out, said Mutua in a statement. Alantra AM is the investment division of the global financial group Alantra that invests in alternative assets. The unit offers clients access to a broad offering of investment strategies that range from direct investments to fund of funds, co-investments, and secondaries...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes