RL360, the Isle of Man-based life assurance and offshore investments company, has announced it has been granted the highest rating possible for service by AKG Actuaries and Consultants. In its latest report, the independent actuaries confirmed the five-star service rating, as well as a B+ for financial strength. "AKG considers RL360 and the broader IFGL to be a financially strong standalone operation with very strong operational characteristics and a consistent strategy," according to the report. RL360 director of marketing Simon Barwell said: "Year on year AKG continues to recogni...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes