The key issues and opportunities for the asset management industry - along with the latest investment solutions - are to come under the spotlight from a line-up of investment professionals at InvestmentEurope's Milan Forum 2020. Taking place on 5 of March at the Four Seasons Hotel in Milan, the event provides a unique opportunity for around 35 Italy-based fund selectors to take part of dedicated boardroom sessions on a range of asset classes and investment products; a panel discussion on alternatives; and a talk on artificial intelligence and quantitative finance. Leading asset manag...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes