The Board of Directors of UBS Group AG has named Ralph Hamers as its new group chief executive officer and president of the Executive Board of UBS AG, effective 1 November 2020. Hamers currently serves as CEO of ING Group. He succeeds group CEO Sergio P. Ermotti. UBS Group AG board chairman Axel A. Weber said, "Hamers is the right CEO to lead our business into its next chapter. A seasoned and well-respected banker with proven expertise in digital transformation, he has an impressive track record leading ING Group for more than six years. As the industry undergoes fundamental change, h...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes