The Swedish Investment Fund Association (Fondbolagens förening) has published a list to all the responses received to date on the consultation about the future of the the country's Premium Pension and proposals to significantly restrict self-selection choices of those subject to mandatory contributions. The list - https://www.fondbolagen.se/aktuellt/nyheter/premiepensionsutredning---samtliga-remissvar/ - includes responses not only from the Association or industry related businesses, but also government agencies such as the Swedish Economic Crime Authority, the courts system, academic in...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes