Hilbert Investment Solutions, the investment firm founded by former Old Mutual head of structured products Steve Lamarque, has appointed Francois Zagamé as head of research in the UK. Zagamé joined Old Mutual subsidiary Skandia Investment Group in 2007 as head of Global and UK Equity Research before moving into portfolio management at the group in 2009. He started his career at AIG Global Investment Group as an equity research analyst/portfolio manager, followed by investment research positions at UBS Wealth Management and Insight Investment. At Hilbert, he will be responsible for...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes