ThreeSixty Investments, the Italian fund house launched by Generali in partnership with other investment managers, has received Bank of Italy's regulatory approval to operate as an asset manager (Società di Gestione del Risparmio) under Italian law. The new venture is a strategic partnership between Generali, which will hold a majority stake, and several professional investment managers, including former CEO of Pioneer Investments Giordano Lombardo. Together with Lombardo, who is the company's chief executive officer and co-chief investment officer, the other founders of the company...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes