UAE's Orient Insurance has received approval from the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) to open branches in the kingdom. Owned by Dubai-based family conglomerate Al-Futtaim Group, the company is currently working to complete the licensing procedures and is expected to start its operation during the current year. Sarran Mane Abu Saq has been appointed CEO of the company in Saudi Arabia. Abu Saq is an ACII of the Chartered Insurance Institute and has worked at a number of insurance and brokerage companies over the past 25 years. Orient Insurance is the official insurance provi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes