MainStreet Partners has bolstered its investment team with the appointment of Fabio Dossena as investment director. Dossena will be responsible for further developing the firm's investment advisory service and consolidating the existing relationships with the Italian and global clientele, composed by private banks, financial consultancy networks, insurers, family offices and institutional players. MainStreet Partners, co-founded by Rodolfo Fracassi and Andrea Carati in Italy in 2008, is a leading sustainable investments adviser that oversees over €700m of assets. It opened an office ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes