BennBridge UK and Europe, the multi-boutique investment business, has hired asset management expert Doug Stewart as CEO. In his role, Stewart will lead BennBridge in the next phase of its European expansion, focusing on growing the increasingly popular multi-boutique partnership model and widening client access to world-class investment talent. He will report to Craig Bingham, CEO of Bennelong Funds Management, the Australian arm of the BFM Group. Stewart joins BennBridge from OppenheimerFunds, where he was CEO and head of EMEA for OppenheimerFunds' European business from 2016. Dur...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes