The asset and wealth management division of Pictet in Spain has appointed Diego Cavero as a senior private banker to its team in Madrid. With over 20 years' experience in investment consultancy for high net worth individuals, Cavero joins the Swiss group from Schroders, where he was head of the firm's private banking business in Spain. More specifically, he was responsible for private banking at Schroders & Co Bank AG in the country since July 2003. Prior to that, he was an associate director at Chase Manhattan Bank for more than 13 years. Cavero started his financial career as a ri...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes