The Royal Mint is launching a physical gold backed exchange traded commodity, which will list on the London Stock Exchange and offer investors a way to track the price of gold. The Royal Mint Physical Gold Securities ETC (RMAU) has been developed by HANetf, which will issue, manage and distribute the fund. The world's largest export mind, the Royal Mint creates coins, medals and gifts. It is a government owned company that is "committed to providing a financial return to the UK government in line with agreed targets". The issue of an ETC is part of an ongoing focus to "diversify the c...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes