Keith Skeoch, CEO of Standard Life Aberdeen, has been appointed the new chair of the UK Investment Association (IA) board, replacing Schroders group CEO Peter Harrison. The IA also appointed Michelle Scrimgeour, chief executive of Legal & General Investment Management, and Patrick Thomson, chief executive for EMEA of J.P. Morgan Asset Management, as deputy chairs, as part of a move to "bolster" its long-term strategic direction and industry leadership. They replace Skeoch, who had been made deputy chair of the IA board in September 2019 for a two-year term, while Harrison is set to st...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes