ETFs and ETPs listed globally gathered net inflows of $67.15bn at the end of January 2020, which is significantly higher than the $17.23bn gathered at this point last year. Assets invested in the global ETFs/ETPs industry increased by 0.4%, from $6.35trn at the end of December 2019, to $6.37trn at the end of January, according to ETFGI's January 2020 Global ETFs and ETPs industry landscape insights report, an annual paid-for research subscription service. "During January the S&P 500 lost 0.04% as markets were affected by the Coronavirus (nCoV) outbreak and offset any optimism on the...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes