Nominations are now open for the second edition of the Women In Invesment Awards Italy 2020 with the ceremony being held on 15 October 2020 in Milan. Following a successful inaugural launch event in 2019, the Awards are returning to the Palazzo Parigi hotel in Italy's financial hub, with the aim to highlight once again the great job and achievements done by female financial professionals who work focused on the Italian market. The past year has seen diversity issues continue to be at the forefront of discussions, whether because of continued regulatory pressures to reduce discriminati...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes