Norwegian manager DNB Asset Management has topped the latest ranking of fund providers published by SharingAlpha, with Baillie Gifford and RWC ranked second and third respectively. The DNB Fund Technology is also ranked among the top 10 products by fund selectors across the Europe region, according to SharingAlpha's methodology, which aggregates ratings of fund selector users of its platform. Hermes has two funds in the top 10 ranked products, the only provider to do so. The scores represent the ‘wisdom of the crowd', as they are based more on qualitatively derived expectations of ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes