Lombard Odier Investment Managers (LOIM) has announced the appointment of Pascal Vernaeve as head of Northern Europe Sales, effective 3 February2020. Based in Amsterdam, Vernaevereports to Jonathan Clenshaw, head of Institutional Sales, who is based in London. In this newly created role, Vernaeve will be responsible for further developing LOIM's client relationships and offering in Northern Europe, focusing on institutional asset owners and intermediaries, namely pension funds, insurance companies, family offices and banks. He joins from BrightSphere Investment Group (formerly OM...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes