Ardan International has named Cassim Rasool director of Operations as the wealth platform looks to build on its recent growth. The Manx-based wealth platform now administers more than four times the assets it did just three years ago and has plans to grow this number further in the future. Rasool was previously the wealth platform's chief operating officer. "I am absolutely delighted to become an Ardan director," Rasool said in a statement. With over two decades of experience in the financial sector, he has held a number of senior roles with Lloyds Banking Group in both the British Is...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes