Investors withdrew more than £500m from the six Hargreaves Lansdown (HL) multi-manager funds that are trapped in the LF Equity Income fund in the final seven months of 2019, as the funds all underperformed their sector averages, data shows. Morningstar estimates redemptions from HL's ten-strong multi-manager range between June and December totalled £594m, with £508m of those outflows coming out of the six with exposure to Neil Woodford's former fund. The two largest of those mandates - the £2.8bn HL Multi-Manager Income & Growth fund and the £1.8bn HL Multi-Manager Special Situations ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes