Allianz Global Investors has appointed Giulia Pellegrinias a senior portfolio manager in the Emerging Market Debt team. Based in London, Pellegrini will report to Richard House, CIO EMD. She, who joins AllianzGI from BlackRock, will be responsible for enhancing AllianzGI's existing ESG/SRI EMD capabilities, overseeing country specific research and helping to manage a number of EMD funds. Prior to joining AllianzGI, she worked at BlackRock as head of EMD Sustainable Investing where she played a key role in shaping their EMD offering, including the launch of 4 Sustainable EMD Funds. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes