T. Rowe Price has expanded Italy country head Donato Savatteri's responsibilities by appointing him head of southern Europe. As head of T. Rowe Price in southern Europe, Savatteri will combine his current role of head of Italy with the new one of head of Iberia, responsible for leading the asset manager's expansion across Spain and Portugal. Savatteri, who has been leading the firm's business in Italy since 2014, will also assume responsibility for the coordination of T. Rowe Price's intermediary channel in the EMEA area. Donato Savatteri was appointed head of Italy in September 20...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes