The latest issue of investment consultant Cerulli's monthly report on trends in Europe suggests that 2020 will be a "pivotal year for ESG investing strategies and products targeting retail investors." Cerulli notes that the EU is targeting a $100bn annual budget for climate change projects by 2025, which is up sharply from the predicted $24.3bn outlined in 2018. And there are ongoing calls for greater infrastructure investment over the coming decade to improve sustainability, it adds. Fabrizio Zumbo, associate director, European asset management research at Cerulli, says: "Listed inve...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes