Paris-based emerging markets investment boutique Gemway Assets has entered Italy via the registration of its entire range of funds in the country. The firm's fund suite comprises three strategies. GemEquity fund, a global emerging markets equity strategy, that has 7 years' track record and €700m of assets under management. A second investment vehicle available now for Italian investors is GemAsia, an equity strategy investing across Asia (excluding Japan), with assets under management amounting to €51m since inception in December 2017. The third vehicle, GemChina, has been also r...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes